As we are all aware Covid-19 continues to cause unprecedented disruption across the globe. It’s hard to navigate the unknown, but it goes without saying that the safety of our customers, employees and local communities is paramount, so our UK factory and logistics facilities have taken steps to ensure that extra hygiene and cleanliness standards are adhered to.
We are currently operating a normal shipping timeline across the world with an extended 60 day returns policy, but if you have any concerns then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Duke + Dexter are currently offering an extended 60 day returns period - so don't worry, your Christmas purchases are covered - if the gift isn't suitable, just let us know, and we'll assist with the return.
For guaranteed Christmas delivery, please order before the following dates:
UK - 21st December
Europe - 17th December
US - 20th December
Rest of World - 17th December
- UK Express Courier 1 working day
- UK Standard Courier 2 working days
- European Express Courier 1-5 working days
- US Express Courier 1-2 working days
- US Standard Courier 2-5 working days
- Worldwide Express Courier 1-5 working days
- Worldwide Standard Courier 3-6 working days
In order to ensure next day delivery for express shipping, please order before 9am GMT.
Free exchanges and returns on all full price orders.
Extended Returns Policy - 60 Days. As always, our team will ensure your returns & exchange processes are as simply and easy as possible. We will sort the returns label and arrange the courier for you.
If you would like to return your item, please fill out our returns portal and you will receive instructions via email to process your return. Alternatively you email in to email@example.com and provide the following information:
- Order Number
- Reason for return
- Would you like a refund or an exchange
- If you would like your exchange sent to a different address please provide the new address
We will then arrange for a returns label to be sent to you.
Please note that item(s) must be in a new and unworn condition; with no marks and packaging intact. We cannot accept any used items and any we receive will be returned to the purchaser at their cost.
Custom sizes and bespoke pairs which cannot be returned
We are unable to offer a refund on any bespoke pair, as these are made to your specification
And any items bought at a discounted price of 20% or more can be exchanged (in line with conditions below) but we cannot offer to refund
Returns policy for items bought in sale.
To return any item bought during a sale, please email in within 14 days of receipt, to let us know. We’ll send information on next steps but please note the following, in addition to our general return conditions:
- We don’t offer free returns on items bought in the sale
- You are responsible for arranging, paying for and posting items bought in the sale back to our UK address
- Any items purchased at a discounted price of 20% or more are eligible for an exchange only
- If you don’t want to exchange the items, or the items you want are no longer available, you will be refunded via store credit only
- If you haven’t purchased from us before, please do use our sizing chart before purchase
If you are ordering from outside of the UK you may have to pay import tax and duty charges.
Duke & Dexter are not liable for any import tax or duty charges issued by your country's national import office. Such charges are issued to the recipient and are not controlled by Duke & Dexter in any way.
Import taxes and taxes vary from country to country and they depend on the value of your order. If in doubt please consult your country's governmental or national import office website for further information.