As we are all aware Covid-19 is causing unprecedented disruption across the globe. It’s hard to navigate the unknown, but it goes without saying that the safety of our customers, employees and local communities is paramount, so our UK factory and logistics facilities have taken steps to ensure that extra hygiene and cleanliness standards are adhered to.
We are currently operating a normal shipping timeline across the world with an extended 60 day returns policy, but if you have any concerns then please email email@example.com.
If we can cheer you up with a new pair of D+Ds, we would love to. We're a small team and your support right now means so much to us all.
- UK Courier 1-2 working days
- European Express Courier 1-3 working days
- European Standard Courier 3-8 working days
- US Courier 1-4 working days
- Worldwide Courier 1-5 working days
If you are ordering from outside of the UK you may have to pay import tax and duty charges. At checkout, we will calculate these costs and you will be able to pre-pay these at checkout if you wish.
If you choose not to pay these taxes etc you may be asked to pay these once your order arrives in the delivery country.
Duke & Dexter are not liable for any import tax or duty charges issued by your country's national import office. Such charges are issued to the recipient and are not controlled by Duke & Dexter in any way.
Import taxes and taxes vary from country to country and they depend on the value of your order. If in doubt please consult your country's governmental or national import office website for further information.
Free exchanges and returns on all full price orders.
Extended Returns Policy - 60 Days. As always, our team will ensure your returns & exchange processes are as simply and easy as possible.
If you need to return your D+Ds then please complete our returns request form. Our team will check your request and get back to you shortly.
Please note that item(s) must be in a new and unworn condition; with no marks and packaging intact. We cannot accept any used items and any we receive will be returned to the purchaser at their cost.
Custom sizes and bespoke pairs which cannot be returned
We are unable to offer a refund on any bespoke pair, as these are made to your specification
And any items bought at a discounted price of 20% or more can be exchanged (in line with conditions below) but we cannot offer to refund
Returns policy for items bought in sale.
To return any item bought during a sale, use our returns request form within 14 days of receipt, to let us know. We’ll send information on next steps but please note the following, in addition to our general return conditions:
- We don’t offer free returns on items bought in the sale
- You are responsible for arranging, paying for and posting items bought in the sale back to our UK address
- Any items purchased at a discounted price of 20% or more are eligible for an exchange only
- If you don’t want to exchange the items, or the items you want are no longer available, you will be refunded via store credit only
- If you haven’t purchased from us before, please do use our sizing chart before purchase